- Cardiovascular Disease
- Integrative Medicine
Sandeep Mehta, MD, is a cardiologist with fellowship training in integrative medicine. His clinical interests include general cardiology with an emphasis on prevention, coronary artery disease and valvular heart disease. He also cares for patients with arrhythmia and heart failure.
Dr. Mehta has been practicing medicine since 2012. He believes in focusing not only on his patients’ cardiovascular diseases, but also on the lifestyle factors that may contribute to cardiovascular health and prevent disease in order to help patients reach their health goals.
In addition to his practice, Dr. Mehta has a research interest in echocardiography and teaches medical residents. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and dog, hiking, golfing, exercising and cooking.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiology, 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2015
- Indiana University School of Medicine, MD, 2012
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2015
- Scripps Clinic, Cardiovascular Disease, 2019
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.