- Phone Number
- Integrative Medicine
- Internal Medicine
Marvin Singh, MD, is a gastroenterologist with specialized training in integrative medicine. His clinical interests include helping patients to not only manage their digestive disorders, but also optimize their digestive health, overall well-being and longevity. He is dedicated to providing his patients with leading-edge tests and protocols that can allow them to develop a personalized medical plan based on their genetics, metabolism and lifestyle.
He is actively involved in the American Gastroenterological Association and is also a member of the American College of Gastroenterology, American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, American College of Physicians and American Medical Association. He is co-editing a textbook for Integrative Gastroenterology and has already written several book chapters and articles.
Prior to becoming a voluntary assistant clinical professor at UCSD in the Department of Family Medicine and Public Health, he was a clinical assistant professor at UCLA in the Division of Digestive Diseases. He has also been an assistant professor of medicine at Johns Hopkins University and associate director of GI/hepatology for Johns Hopkins at Howard County, the university's community practice.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, 2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2008
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, MD, 2005
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internal Medicine, 2008
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, Integrative Medicine, 2017
- Scripps Clinic, Gastroenterology & Hepatology, 2011