- Internal Medicine
Internal medicine physician Lina Dajani, MD, provides comprehensive primary care services for adults, focusing on preventive medicine. Dr. Dajani is dedicated to providing her patients with the highest-quality care, based on the most recent developments in evidence-based medicine. She listens to the needs of her patients and enjoys building strong relationships with them so they can tackle health concerns and illnesses as a team.
When not with patients, Dr. Dajani spends time with her family, including her two children. She enjoys trying new restaurants and painting.
- American Board of Obesity Medicine, Obesity Medicine, 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2019
- American University of the Caribbean, MD, 2014
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 2017
- University of Texas at Austin, Dell Medical School, Internal Medicine, 2017
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.