- Allergy and Immunology
Kathleen Luskin, MD, is an allergist and immunologist who manages pediatric and adult conditions such as nose and skin allergies, hives, asthma, food allergies and drug allergies. She has special interests in asthma, aspirin exacerbated respiratory disease (AERD) and hereditary alpha-tryptasemia (HAT).
Dr. Luskin has conducted research into identifying factors, with a focus on the microbiome, that contribute to the development of allergies later in life and identifying modifiable environmental and dietary factors that could contribute to atopic disease.
Dr. Luskin was the recipient of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI) faculty development award in 2019.
In her free time, Dr. Luskin enjoys cooking, baking, biking and drawing.
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology, Allergy and Immunology, 2020
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2018
- University of Wisconsin, MD, 2014
- Medical College of Wisconsin, 2018
- Scripps Clinic, Allergy and Immunology, 2020
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.