Alise Pham, DO, is a neurologist with a sub-specialty in headache medicine. As a headache specialist, Dr. Pham has a clinical interest in primary headache disorders including migraine, cluster headache and tension type headache. Dr. Pham also has an interest in concussion.
Dr. Pham works with patients through initial diagnosis which requires a complete history and occasionally imaging and laboratory studies. In addition to medications for treatment, Dr. Pham also performs onabotulinum-A injections, nerve blocks and trigger point injections.
Dr. Pham takes a holistic approach to treating patients taking into account many different aspects of the patient’s life which may contribute their headache including sleep, nutrition and stress. In her practice, she highly values establishing and fostering strong and meaningful physician-patient relationships.
She is a member of the American Headache Society and the American Academy of Neurology. Dr. Pham was recognized for her compassionate care by induction to the Gold Humanism Honor Society. In 2020, she was the recipient of the Frontiers in Headache Research Award from the American Headache Society.
Outside of practicing medicine, Dr. Pham enjoys spending time with her family, hiking and traveling.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neurology, 2019
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, DO, 2015
- State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2016
- State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine, Neurology, 2019
- Brigham & Women's Hospital, Headache Medicine, 2020