- General Surgery
Dr. Neil Choplin has more than 30 years of medical experience and is an expert at glaucoma treatment. Dr. Choplin has extensive experience in visual field testing and optic nerve imaging, has written numerous articles and textbook chapters and has authored three ophthalmology textbooks. His research interests include visual field testing, glaucoma medications and retinal nerve fiber layer analysis. He has been practicing since 1977.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 1981
- New York Medical College, MD, 1976
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, General Surgery, 1977
- Nassau County Medical Center, Ophthalmology, 1980
- Wills Eye Hospital, Glaucoma Diagnosis & Treatment, 1985