- Scripps Clinic Mission Valley
- Spanish, English
Pediatrician Gary Chun, MD, provides expert primary care for newborns, children and teens. Dr. Chun believes patients and their families deserve an unhurried opportunity to voice their concerns and have them addressed thoroughly.
A fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, he is committed to keeping abreast of changes in pediatric health care. Dr. Chun is a native of Sacramento and earned degrees from Stanford University and Harvard University prior to medical school.
When not with his patients, Dr. Chun enjoys spending time with his family and is an avid baseball fan. He has been a “nearly semi-professional” actor and singer, a composer/arranger/lyricist/author of original musical plays and an aspiring jazz drummer.
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, 1989
- Washington University School of Medicine, MD, 1984
- University of California, San Diego, Pediatrics, 1985
- University of California, San Diego, Pediatrics, 1987
- University of California, San Diego, Pediatrics, 1988
- Scripps Clinic