Dr. Cohen has been practicing medicine since 1997 and was board certified in Ophthalmology in 1998. Dr. Cohen received her medical degree from the University of Michigan in 1992. She served her internship specializing in Internal Medicine/General Surgery at Newton-Wellesley Hospital and served her residency specializing in Ophthalmology at New England Medical Center Hospital. She completed a fellowship in retina and vitreous at the Massachussetts Eye and Ear Infirmary at Harvard Medical School.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 1998
- University of Michigan Medical School, MD, 1992
- Newton Wellesley Hospital, Internship-Surgery, 1993
- New England Medical Center Hospital, Ophthalmology, 1996
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary, Retinal and Vitreous Disease, 1997
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.