- Neuro Ophthalmology & Orbital Disease
Dr. Russell Edwards specializes in neuro-ophthalmology and orbital disease, bridging the gap between neurology and ophthalmology. He can help patients with oculoplastic surgery, cataract or glaucoma diagnosis and treatment, diabetic retinopathy and general ophthalmology. Dr. Edwards has more than 30 years of medical experience.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 1988
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, MD, 1980
- Naval Medical Center, Obstetrics & Gynecology, 1981
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Ophthalmology, 1986
- Allegheny General Hospital, Neuro Ophthalmology & Orbital Disease, 1993
- University of California, San Diego, Neuro Ophthalmology, 1987