Donna Ellis, MD
Dr. Ellis was board certified in Anesthesiology in 1988. Dr. Ellis received her medical degree from the University of CA at San Diego in 1982. She served her internship specializing in Pediatrics at UCSD Medical Center and served her residency specializing in Anesthesiology at UCSD Medical Center. She has had fellowship training in Obstetric and Pediatric Anesthesiology.
- American Board of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology, 1988
- University of California, San Diego, MD, 1982
- University of California, San Diego, Pediatrics, 1983
- University of California, San Diego, Anesthesiology, 1986
- British Columbia's Children's Hospital, Anesthesiology-Obstetrics & Gynecology, 1988
- University of California, San Diego, Anesthesiology-Obstetrics & Gynecology, 1987
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.