- Phone Number
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center Eastlake
- Tamil, English
Sivathilaka Ganesh, MD, has been practicing pediatrics since 1991. As a pediatrician and a mother she understands the medical and emotional concerns that parents have.
In addition to providing comprehensive primary care she has special interests in newborn care, developmental pediatrics, adolescent care, acute care and obesity. Dr. Ganesh aspires to take care of the medical needs of her young patients and their family regarding growth and development, and to alleviate pain and suffering by timely diagnosis and treatment.
She also provides anticipatory guidance, support and education regarding preventive medicine so her patients reach their physical, mental, emotional and social potential.
In her spare time she enjoys gardening, Tamil community involvement, playing computer scrabble and chess games.
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, 1994
- University of Madras, MD, 1983
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Health Ctr/New York Medical College, Internship-Medicine, 1989
- Waterbury Hospital, Pediatrics, 1991
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center