- Surgical Oncology
Dr. Paul Goldfarb specializes in general surgery and surgical oncology, performing biopsies, gastrointestinal oncology and breast cancer surgery, as well as sentinel lymph node mapping. He welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Surgery, Surgery (General Surgery), 1976
- State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine, MD, 1967
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, General Surgery, 1975
- Cook County Hospital, General Surgery, 1969
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Medical Oncology, 1978
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.