- Phone Number
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center Carlsbad
Cheryl Jennett, MD, has been in practice since 1996. Dr. Jennett chose to become a pediatrician because she thoroughly enjoys working with children. She believes in working as a team with families to make a positive difference in their children’s present and future health and as a mother, she can relate to concerns that parents may have.
Dr. Jennett feels that she has the opportunity to make a positive impact in children’s lives, since at a young age it is easier to instill good habits or change bad habits. She also has a special interest in developmental and behavioral pediatrics, an area where she continues to educate herself outside of her general continuing medical education.
In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her family.
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, 1996
- University of Colorado, Denver Health Sciences Center, MD, 1993
- Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Pediatrics, 1994
- University of California, San Diego, Pediatrics, 1996
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center