Dr. Lenz was board certified in Internal Medicine in 1990. He was also board certified in Gastroenterology in 1991. Dr. Lenz received his medical degree from the University of Hamburg in 1981 and served his residency specializing in Internal Medicine at the University Hospital Hamburg Eppendorf. Dr. Lenz published numerous original articles and book chapters and he is Chairman of the Department of Medicine at Scripps in La Jolla.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, 1991
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1990
- University of Hamburg, MD, 1981
- University of California, San Diego, Gastroenterology, 1989
- Fachbereich Medizin Universitat Hamburg, Internal Medicine, 1987
- University of California, San Diego School of Medicine, Gastroenterology, 1990
- Salk Institute, Clinical Research, 1984
- University of California, San Diego, Clinical Research, 1982
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.