- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gregory Mack is fellowship-trained in hand surgery. His personalized treatment plans combine extensive research, advanced technology and surgical innovations tailored to each patient’s unique needs.
He believes it is vitally important for patients to be completely informed about their conditions, and strives to answer all questions, both before and after treatment. Dr. Mack has published numerous articles in peer-reviewed journals. He has more than 35 years of medical experience and welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 1977
- George Washington University, MD, 1971
- National Naval Medical Center, Residency, Internship-Surgery, 1972
- National Naval Medical Center, Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1976
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Fellowship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1979
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.