Areas of Expertise
On Medical Staff At
Dr. McClain is fellowship-trained in otology/neurotology and skull base surgery. He specializes in treating ear, nose and throat conditions, including chronic nasal congestion, and sinus discomfort and disease. He also offers balloon sinuplasty, a minimally invasive treatment for sinus discomfort and was the first surgeon in San Diego to perform transoral robotic surgery. Dr. McClain welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology, 1995
- University of California, San Francisco, MD, 1989
- University of California, San Francisco, 1990
- Martin Luther King Hospital, Otolaryngology, 1994
- Minnesota Ear, Head & Neck Clinic, Otology, 1995