- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Morse has been practicing medicine since 1973 and was board certified in Internal Medicine in 1970. He was also board certified in Cardiovascular Disease in 1973. Dr. Morse received his medical degree from Tufts University in 1965. He served his internship specializing in Medical Internship at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center and served his residency specializing in Medical Resident at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, New York. He completed a cardiology fellowship at St. Luke’s and Mercy Hospital. He also served in the USNR as Lieutenant Commander from 1969 – 1971 at the US Naval Hospital on Camp Pendleton.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiology, 1977
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1970
- Tufts University School of Medicine, MD, 1965
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Center, Internal Medicine, 1968
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Cardiovascular Disease, 1972
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Center, Clinical Research, 1969