Manuel Puig-Llano, MD
Dr. Puig-Llano was board certified in Ophthalmology in 1981. Dr. Puig-Llano received his medical degree from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico in 1969 and served his residency specializing in Opthalmology at University of California – San Francisco.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 1981
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, MD, 1969
- University of California, San Francisco, Ophthalmology, 1976
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Ophthalmology, 1972
- University of California, San Francisco, Retinal and Vitreous Disease, 1978
- Universidad de Barcelona, Ophthalmology, 1973
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.