Fane Robinson, MD
- Retinal and Vitreous Disease
An ophthalmologist, Dr. Fane Robinson is fellowship-trained in retinal and vitreous diseases and treats macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy and other retinal conditions. Dr. Robertson has more than 30 years of medical experience and welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 1989
- University of Cape Town, MD, 1977
- Groote Schuur Hospital, Internal Medicine, 1981
- Scheie Eye Institute, Ophthalmology, 1987
- Scheie Eye Institute, Retinal and Vitreous Disease, 1988
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.