- Retinal and Vitreous Disease
Dr. Mark Smith specializes in ophthalmology and has been practicing in San Diego since 1989. He treats patients with complex retinal detachments, macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy. He has been named one of the Top Doctors in San Diego. In addition to his practice, Dr. Smith also conducts clinical research.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 1990
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, MD, 1984
- University of Southern California Medical Center Los Angeles County, Internship-Surgery, 1985
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Ophthalmology, 1988
- Hospital of the Good Samaritan Los Angeles, Retinal and Vitreous Disease, 1988
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.