Nii Aryee Tetteh, MD
Dr. Tetteh specializes in family medicine, which seeks to improve health for people of all ages, and has been practicing since 1998. Dr. Tetteh offers home visits, extended hours and ancillary testing, including vascular studies and echocardiograms, and speaks English and Spanish. Dr. Tetteh’s staff is fluent in Spanish and Tagalog.
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons, Family Medicine, 2019
- American Board of Family Medicine, Family Medicine, 2003
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine, MD, 1998
- University of Rochester Medical Center, Residency, 2000
- University of California, San Francisco, 2003
- University of North Carolina School of Public Health, MPH, 1999
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.