- Cosmetic Surgery
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- Mandarin, English
Beginning her career in 1990, Yardy Tse, MD, specializes in general dermatology and the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer. Dr. Tse is also highly regarded for her expertise in laser surgery and cosmetic medicine.
Dr. Tse is a Fellow of the American College of Mohs Surgery. She has extensive training in this specialized surgery – the most precise and effective method for treating skin cancer. Dr. Tse routinely performs Mohs treatments and is proficient in all aspects of this procedure. She is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery.
Dr. Tse founded SkinCare Physicians & Surgeons in 2005. In addition to exceptional patient care, she is dedicated to the future of medicine – receiving numerous scholastic awards and publishing a multitude of articles in medical journals.
- American Board of Dermatology, Dermatology, 1994
- University of Michigan Medical School, MD, 1990
- University of Pennsylvania Health System, Internship, Internal Medicine, 1991
- New York University Medical Center, Residency, Dermatology, 1994
- New York University Medical Center, Fellowship, Mohs Micrographic Surgery, 1996