An ophthalmologist, Dr. John Bokosky is fellowship-trained in cornea and refractive surgery and specializes in custom interlase and astigmatic keratotomy, corneal transplants, cataract extraction, pterygium surgery, glaucoma surgery and other procedures.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 1985
- University of Illinois at Chicago, MD, 1979
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, 1980
- University of Wisconsin Hospital, Ophthalmology, 1983
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers, Cornea & Refractive Surgery, 1984