- Internal Medicine
Dr. Ondash makes it his personal goal to listen to his patients, and with compassion, to provide them with the best possible medical care. He has a special interest in geriatric medicine. Dr. Ondash’s hobbies include tennis, skiiing, backpacking and photography.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, 1988
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1974
- St Louis University School of Medicine, MD, 1968
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Internship-Medicine, 1969
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Internal Medicine, 1970
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.