- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. James Helgager specializes in arthroscopic surgery, hip, knee and shoulder surgery and hip resurfacing. He has an active sports medicine practice and regularly performs complex arthroscopic knee and shoulder procedures. Dr. Helgager is also experienced at total hip and knee replacements and offers small-incision and computer-assisted replacement procedures to appropriate patients. He believes joint reconstructive and arthroscopic surgery offer unique opportunities to improve quality-of-life for his patients.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 1980
- Northwestern University, MD, 1972
- University of California, Davis Medical Center, General Surgery, 1973
- Northwestern University Medical Center, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1978
- Northwestern University Medical Center, Orthopaedic Surgery, Hand, 1978
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.