Sirius Yoo, MD
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Yoo is a facial plastic surgeon and otolaryngologist (ear, nose and throat specialist) and treats patients with head and neck diseases. He specializes in advanced techniques, including minimally invasive procedures and balloon sinuplasty.
Dr. Yoo’s approach to facial plastic and reconstructive surgery is to achieve a natural, balanced look. Treatments are individualized to each patient’s needs. Dr. Yoo has been a presenter and instructor at national meetings, teaching other surgeons advanced techniques. He has also been honored as one of San Diego’s Top Doctors.
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Plastic Surgery, 2012
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology, 2010
- University of Michigan Medical School, MD, 2003
- University of Washington Medical Center, General Surgery, 2004
- University of Washington Medical Center, Otolaryngology, 2009
- Stanford University Medical Center, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 2010
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.