Osagie Bello, MD
- Medical Oncology
Osagie Bello, MD, is an oncologist who specializes in solid tumors, has vast knowledge of different types of cancers and is exceptionally good at individual treatment planning. He is very passionate about research and is constantly updating himself to offer his patients the latest and most proven treatment options available.
Dr. Bello stands out for his professionalism, creativity and resourcefulness. His strong commitment to your health and caring nature is what sets him apart and what gives his patients peace of mind that they are in the best hands.
Dr. Bello is happy to meet with new patients to start establishing care.
When he is not at the office, Dr. Bello loves to spend time with his family. He also enjoys good flavorful food, traveling and playing soccer.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2012
- Howard University College of Medicine, MD, 2009
- Scripps Clinic, Internal Medicine, 2012
- Scripps Clinic, MD, Hematology/Medical Oncology, 2015
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.