Carrie Costantini, MD
- Medical Oncology
Carrie Costantini, MD, is a medical oncologist at Scripps MD Anderson Cancer Center who strives to provide compassionate care for her patients using the most up-to-date, evidence-based cancer treatment strategies. Her clinical interests include breast cancer and genitourinary cancer.
Dr. Costantini also has a passion for medical education and teaching physicians in training. She serves as the chair of graduate medical education and program director for the Hematology and Medical Oncology Fellowship Program at Scripps Green/Scripps Clinic.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two daughters.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Hematology, 2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, 2011
- University of Minnesota, MD, 2004
- University of California, San Diego, Internal Medicine, 2008
- University of California, San Diego, Hematology and Oncology, 2011
Prebys Cancer Center, Scripps MD Anderson