Sonja Mack is a nurse practitioner with expertise in internal medicine.
Sonja believes that patient involvement is critical to delivering quality care. She seeks to include the patient in all aspects of their care plan and provides them with education in order to make informed decisions. In addition, she encourages her patients to incorporate healthy habits into their everyday life, to improve physical and emotional well-being.
In her spare time, she enjoys traveling and spending time with her family and friends.
Sonja received her Master of Science in nursing from the University of Phoenix and her Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate from the Western University of Health Sciences.
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Nurse Practitioner-Family, 2012
- Western University of Health Sciences, FNP, 2012
- University of Phoenix, MSN, 2005
- University of Phoenix, RN, 2003
- Pasadena City College, RN, 1998
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.