Bonnie Marblestone, NP, PhD
- Nurse Practitioner
- Internal Medicine
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Bonnie Marblestone, Ph.D., has been a nurse practitioner for over 25 years, practicing in both family medicine and internal medicine. Her clinical interests include cardiology, women’s health and complementary medicine.
She received a Bachelor of Arts in psychology from San Diego State University and a Bachelor of Science in nursing from Mount St. Mary’s College. She attended the University of San Diego, where she obtained a Master of Science in nursing and a Ph.D. in nursing.
Bonnie’s goal is to deliver excellent patient care and provide her patients with tools they can use to live healthy and productive lives.
In her spare time, she enjoys ballet, oil painting, gardening, and spending time with family and friends.
- American Nurses Credentialing Center, Nurse Practitioner-Adult Health, 2013
- University of San Diego, PhD, 2008
- University of San Diego, MSN, 1988
- Mount Saint Mary's University FKA: Mount St Mary's College, RN, 1981
Scripps Clinic Medical Group