Otolaryngologist Paul Schalch Lepe, MD, FACS, specializes in ear, nose and throat disorders. He began practicing in 2010 and has a clinical interest in minimally invasive nose and sinus procedures, in addition to non-surgical options.
Dr. Schalch Lepe believes providing compassionate care requires careful consideration of a patient's preferences. He uses leading-edge treatments, like targeted nerve stimulation, to treat patients with obstructive sleep apnea for whom CPAP is not an option.
He and his family enjoy international travel, cuisine, music and cinema.
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, Sleep Medicine, 2018
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology, 2011
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, MD, 2002
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, General Surgery, 2005
- University of California at Irvine Medical Center, Otolaryngology, 2010
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Otolaryngology, 2006
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.