Our cancer treatment experts are located across San Diego county, at five hospital campuses and more than 20 clinics, with more than 300 affiliated physicians in 22 specialties.
From the moment you’re diagnosed until you complete cancer treatment (and beyond), your cancer care team will meet regularly to discuss your needs and monitor your progress. This collaborative approach ensures that you’ll receive an optimal, personalized care plan.
Learn more about cancer care services at Scripps.
- Brain and Central Nervous System Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer
- Digestive & Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Endocrine & Neuroendocrine Cancer
- Genitourinary Cancer
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Infusion Services (Chemotherapy)
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Care
- Proton Therapy
- Radiation Therapy
- Sarcoma and Bone Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery