More than half of all cancer patients need radiation therapy as part of their treatment plan. Scripps Clinic Radiation Therapy Center – North County offers convenient access to a broad range of state-of-the-art radiation treatments in Northern San Diego County. Our leading-edge equipment delivers carefully calculated radiation doses that kill or damage tumor cells while minimizing harm to nearby tissues and organs. This powerful, fast and flexible technology allows Scripps physicians to treat tumors with unprecedented precision and shorter treatment times.
Scripps Clinic Radiation Therapy Center – North County provides comprehensive radiation services at three locations — one in Encinitas and two in Vista.
Scripps Clinic Radiation Therapy Center – North County offers a range of radiation treatment options, including CyberKnife. Learn why Vicki Ebertz chose CyberKnife stereotactic radiosurgery to treat her brain tumor.
Our board-certified radiation oncologists have specialized training and extensive experience in treating patients for a range of cancers and tumors. Learn more about the North County team.
Our expert radiation oncologists specialize in a range of radiation treatment modalities for cancerous and non-cancerous conditions. We develop personalized radiation therapy plans and work closely not just with our patients, but with their families and physicians.
Norbert Kased, MD, treats a variety of tumor sites.
Eva Lean, MD, specializes in the treatment of breast cancer and gynecologic malignancies.
Patrick Linson, MD, specializes in prostate cancer treatment.
Anuradha Koka, MD, specializes in the treatment of breast and gynecologic malignancies.
Kenneth Shimizu, MD, specializes in the treatment of prostate cancer and CNS malignancies.
Scripps Clinic Radiation Therapy Center – North County offers the most effective radiation oncology therapies in a comfortable and healing environment. Treatment therapies include:
- AccuBoost, which enables doctors to target a breast cancer treatment area, including the lumpectomy cavity margin, which is the tissue most likely to be a site of any disease recurrence.
- CyberKnife Stereotactic Radiosurgery, a non-invasive alternative to traditional surgery that delivers an extremely accurate form of radiation therapy to treat tumors.
- Intensity-modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT), an advanced form of 3-D conformal radiotherapy that allows for very specific doses of radiation to target the tumor while protecting surrounding healthy tissue.
- Xoft Electronic Radiotherapy, an innovative breast radiotherapy treatment that also targets the lumpectomy cavity margin, where recurrence is most likely.
- Prone Breast Board Radiation Therapy, which allows women to receive radiation face-down rather than on their backs, using a specially made tablet and a technique that limits the amount of radiation doses to normal tissues like the heart and lungs.
For more information or to make a referral, please contact us Monday – Friday from 8 a.m.to 5 p.m.
477 N. El Camino Real, Ste. D100
Encinitas, CA 92024
916 Sycamore Ave., Ste. 100
Vista, CA 92082
902 Sycamore Ave.
Vista, CA 92081