A Specially-Designed Executive Health Program
Scripps Center for Executive Health is dedicated to serving a select group of professionals who want the best in preventive health and early detection. Our executive clients are committed to optimal performance in every area of their lives — including their health.
You’ll be welcomed into an exclusive and comfortable environment where our staff is fully prepared to care for you. Your WholePerson Examination is performed by a multidisciplinary team of Scripps physicians and nationally recognized health experts brought together for your specific health and wellness needs. You’ll start first thing in the morning and finish by 3 p.m. Our physicians and care team come to you, so we won’t waste a moment of your time.
Your day includes:
- Personal and family medical history review by an internal medicine specialist or family practitioner
- The millennium blood chemistry panel including:
- Occult blood and urinalysis
- Body fat determination
- Chest X-ray
- Hearing test
- Pulmonary function test
- Full body skin evaluation by a dermatologist
- One-on-one consultations with members of your examination team with a follow-up discussion with physician and written report after your tests results have been compiled
Heart care testing
- HDL and LDL levels
- Highly sensitive C-reactive protein
- NMR Lipoprotein testing (advanced cholesterol test)
- Carotid intima medial thickening measurement (ultrasound)
- Central aortic blood pressure
- Stress treadmill and treadmill consultation with physician
Optional tests and lifestyle consultations
Approximately 24 to 48 hours after your examination, you will receive a complete verbal report of your results from your lead Scripps physician. This is followed by a comprehensive written portfolio of all your results for your personal medical records that will be emailed to you 5 to 10 days after the exam.