Scripps Center for Executive Health is dedicated to serving a select group of professionals who want the best in preventive health and early detection. Our executive clients are committed to optimal performance in every area of their lives — including their health.
You’ll be welcomed into an exclusive and comfortable environment where our staff is fully prepared to care for you. Your WholePerson Examination is performed by a multidisciplinary team of Scripps physicians and nationally recognized health experts brought together for your specific health and wellness needs. You’ll start first thing in the morning and finish by 3 p.m. Our physicians and care team come to you, so we won’t waste a moment of your time.
- Personal and family medical history review by an internal medicine specialist or family practitioner
- The millennium blood chemistry panel including:
- Vitamin D 25-Hydroxy, comprehensive metabolic panel, complete blood count (CBC), TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) test and HbA1C (blood sugar)
- Comprehensive metabolic panel
- Complete blood count (CBC)
- TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) test
- HbA1C (blood sugar)
- Occult blood and urinalysis
- Body fat determination
- Chest X-ray
- Hearing test
- Pulmonary function test
- Full-body skin evaluation by a dermatologist
- One-on-one consultations with members of your examination team with a follow-up discussion with physician and written report after your tests results have been compiled
Your executive health examination also includes a lifestyle assessment to help you improve your health and overall well-being.
- Exercise prescription with an exercise physiologist
- Life quality assessment with a clinical psychologist
- Mind-body connection with a holistic health practitioner
- Nutritional analysis with a registered dietitian
- Revitalizing massage with a licensed massage therapist
Approximately 24 to 48 hours after your examination, you will receive a complete verbal report of your results from your lead Scripps physician. This is followed by a comprehensive written portfolio of all your results for your personal medical records that will be emailed to you 5 to 10 days after the exam.