Over 45 million Americans suffer from chronic, recurring headaches. Whether you have migraines, cluster headaches or tension headaches, our team of headache specialists will work with you to design an individualized treatment program that targets the underlying physical, psychological and environmental causes of your headaches.
At Scripps, we take a multidisciplinary approach to the treatment of headaches to help you quickly reduce or eliminate symptoms. Your neurologist will evaluate your unique headache symptoms and design an individualized treatment plan that targets the underlying physical, psychological and environmental causes of your headaches.
Our headache care program offers treatment options for all types of headache, including:
- Adolescent migraine
- Migraines that begin in children under the age of 18
- Pain that originates in the neck
- Chronic daily headaches
- Cluster headaches
- Headaches that form on one side of the head
- Medication-induced headache
- An intense form of headache that often includes other symptoms such as sensitivity to light, nausea and visual disturbances. Take a migraine assessment test.
- Sleep related headache
- Tension headache
- A headache caused by tightening of the muscles in the head, neck and scalp