After a traumatic brain injury or neurological illness, getting back to the things you love to do can seem difficult. The rehabilitation programs at Scripps are designed to help meet your unique challenges.
The neurological recovery and rehabilitation programs include at Scripps:
- Inpatient support during hospitalization
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Voice and swallowing rehabilitation services
- Balance and vestibular support
- Hand therapy
- Speech pathologists and therapists
- Audiology programs
- Support groups and classes for patients and caregivers
- Pain management programs
- Home health specialists
Our rehabilitation facility at Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas provides both inpatient and outpatient care. It is accredited by the Commission of Accreditation and Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)– the gold standard in medical rehabilitation.
The rehabilitation program at Scripps Encinitas includes: