Showing 61-70 news of 179 total
Learn five ways to curb or prevent common symptoms of seasonal affective disorder (SAD), which include increased sleep, increased weight gain and irritability.
Scripps Mercy Hospital hosted a kick-off event for open enrollment for Covered California with Tom Gammiere and Chris Van Gorder as featured speakers.
A primary care physician from Scripps Coastal Medical Center in San Diego discusses health conditions facing the baby boomer generation and how to treat them.
Dr. Paul Goldfarb helps clear up confusion on changes to mammography and breast screening recommendations.
- Monday, October 12th, 2015
- Scripps Polster Breast Care Center, Emily Fenton Hunte Breast Care Center, O'Toole Breast Care Center, Scripps Memorial Encinitas Outpatient Imaging , Scripps Coastal Medical Center Vista, Scripps Clinic Carmel Valley, Scripps Clinic Rancho San Diego - Calle Verde, Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista Outpatient Imaging, Scripps Clinic Mission Valley - Building 7425 , Scripps Clinic Rancho Bernardo
Flu season is approaching fast and there's no better protection against influenza than the annual shot
Sanja Jarebica, MD, a Scripps Health family medicine physician, suggests ways to prevent weight gain before and after menopausal symptoms begin.
- Monday, September 7th, 2015
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center Hillcrest
Use these 7 tips from a Scripps Clinic family medicine specialist to improve your relationship with your primary care physician.
- Monday, August 10th, 2015
- Well Being Centers
Mark Shalauta, MD, offers back-to-school tips to parents who want to prepare their children for a successful and healthy new school year.
- Wednesday, August 5th, 2015
Scripps Mercy's Family Medicine Residency doctors discussed training the next generation of physicians on KUSI's weekly Health Report.
- Wednesday, July 29th, 2015
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Scripps Health invested $39 million into community benefit programs and services in coastal North County during fiscal year 2014.
- Tuesday, July 14th, 2015
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas