Our pediatricians provide expert care for your children at every stage of life, from birth through adolescence — whether at Scripps Clinic, Scripps Coastal Medical Center or one of our affiliated medical groups. We know that you want the best for your children, and we value your trust.
Our pediatricians have studied and trained at some of the most rigorous programs in the country to provide exceptional children’s health care. Your pediatrician will build a lasting relationship with you and your family as a partner in the health and development of your children. Pediatricians who are part of Scripps network are conveniently located throughout San Diego and accept a growing list of health plans.
Choose from hundreds of pediatricians at conveniently located offices throughout San Diego.
- Find specially trained pediatricians to manage the physical, mental, and emotional well-being of children through every stage of development
- Referrals to pediatric specialists at Rady Children’s Hospital
- Early morning, evening and weekend hours at many locations
Did you know that Scripps pediatricians are available to you through more health plans than ever?
The Parent Connection is San Diego’s largest parenting support group. The organization brings San Diego families together to provide support, social activities and build lasting relationships. Learn more about The Parent Connection.
Our pediatricians are specially trained to provide primary care to infants, children and teens. They can help keep your child healthy, ensure important developmental milestones are reached and coordinate care with specialists if needed.
Pediatric services may include:
- Newborn and infant care
- Wellness visits
- Adolescent care
- Camp, school and sports physicals
- Developmental, hearing and vision screenings
- Routine lab work
- Imaging services
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illness
- Education on health choices you will need to make for your child
- International travel preparation
- School or behavioral issues
- International adoption consultations
- Prenatal visits for first-time parents
- Allergy or asthma conditions
- Lactation consultations
- Nutritional issues
Our pediatricians partner with you, listening closely to your parenting concerns and taking into account your parenting style and family dynamics.
If you are choosing a pediatrician for the first time, we recommend you begin the process to select a pediatric medicine specialist in your third trimester. To make sure you’ve found the right doctor, don’t hesitate to ask a potential pediatrician as many questions as you need to feel comfortable.