Women face unique health challenges that change with every stage of life. At Scripps, we offer a broad spectrum of services to care for every aspect of women’s health. From routine gynecological care and preventive medicine to advanced diagnostics and leading-edge treatment options, you’ll find the health care services you need at Scripps.
- Minimally invasive treatment options including laporascopic and robotic gynecologic surgery options using the most advanced robotic surgical system available
- Four fully-equipped labor and delivery locations that offer neonatal care, perinatal care and lactation assistance
- Hospitals ranked by U.S. News and World Report as among the best in the nation for gynecology
- Advanced imaging and diagnostic equipment, including digital mammography, breast tomosynthesis, molecular breast imaging (MBI) and DEXA bone scans and our Scripps Clinic La Jolla Campus location accredited by AIUM for obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound
- Pelvic floor physical therapy for the treatment of incontinence
- Integrative medical options for the prevention and treatment of disease
- Obstetrics and gynecology offices throughout San Diego county