- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- 354 Santa Fe Drive
- Encinitas, CA 92024 US 33.0369 -117.284 Directions
- Visiting Hours
- 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Visiting hours may be adjusted based on the patient's needs or wishes.
- Emergency Services
- The ER is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas provides expert specialty and emergency care in state-of-the-art facilities. Our specialty programs and services include North County’s first Primary Stroke Center, a regionally recognized brain injury program, state-of-the-art imaging center, 24-hour emergency care and the county’s first baby-friendly birth pavilion.
Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas offers a full range of clinical and surgical services. Learn more about our services.
Take a photo tour
Take a photo tour of the new Leichtag Foundation Critical Care Pavilion.