- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- 354 Santa Fe Drive
- Encinitas, CA 92024 US 33.0369 -117.284
- Visiting Hours
- 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Visiting hours may be adjusted based on the patient's needs or wishes.
- Emergency Services
- The ER is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Comprehensive heart care in North County
Heart disease is the nation’s leading cause of death, so when it comes to heart care, we believe it should encompass much more than just the treatment of disease. At Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas, we offer an array of heart care services including preventive medicine and recovery programs|p:5870. Experienced dietitians can help you prevent disease and maintain health, while medical specialists provide sophisticated diagnosis and treatment for many types of heart disease.
Caring for your heart
Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas offers a wide range of cardiology services including:
Scripps Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery Group performs some of the most innovative heart surgery options including cardiac robotic surgery.
- Prevent heart disease with early detection and intervention programs
- Emergency heart care at our ER STEMI receiving centers, certified by the American Heart Association
- Interventional cardiology for non-surgical treatment of heart conditions
- Electrophysiology for the treatment of arrhythmia
- Cardiovascular and thoracic surgery for innovative surgery options, including open heart surgery and minimally-invasive robotic surgery
- A dedicated heart failure treatment program
- Recovery and rehabilitation centers
- The largest San Diego provider of cardiology and heart surgery services
- The first U.S. health system to use minimally invasive tools to remove plaque from coronary arteries. Today we offer comprehensive minimally invasive robotic heart surgery options