Dr. Quinn has been practicing medicine since 1998 and was board certified in Podiatric Surgery in 1998. Dr. Quinn received his doctor of podiatric medicine degree from the California College of Podiatric Medicine at San Francisco in 1996. He served his residency in 1998 specializing in Podiatric Surgical at Mercy Hospital in San Diego. He specializes in foot and ankle surgery and his sub-specialty is foot and ankle trauma. He also enjoys sports medicine.
- Podiatrist-Surgery, Foot
Areas of Expertise
- Podiatric Orthopedics & Primary Podiatric Medicine
- Podiatry, Foot & Ankle Surgery
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery, Podiatrist-Surgery, Foot, 2004
- Samuel Merritt College FKA California College of Podiatric Medicine, DPM, 1996
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Podiatry, Foot & Ankle Surgery, 1998