Dr. Willoughby received his medical degree from Ohio State University College of Medicine and his undergraduate degree from the University of California Los Angeles. He completed an internship in internal medicine at Kaiser Permanente Hospital in San Francisco, a residency in dermatology at Cook County Hospital in Chicago, and a fellowship in dermatology at the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Willoughby is certified by the American Board of Dermatology.
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Dermatology, Dermatology, 2001
- Ohio State University College of Medicine, MD, 1997
- Kaiser Hospital - San Francisco, Internal Medicine, 1998
- Cook County Hospital, Dermatology, 2001
- American Academy Cosmetic Surgery, Dermatology, 2002