Hospital Chemotherapy and Infusion Services
The following Scripps hospitals offer individualized chemotherapy and infusion services:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Mercy Hospital
Outpatient chemotherapy and infusion services
The following outpatient facilities offer chemotherapy and infusion services:
- The Harold A. (Hap) Simpson Cancer Treatment Room is located at Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines. It is a state-of-the-art facility with views of the Pacific Ocean, in a serene and tastefully decorated setting.
- Scripps Clinic Rancho Bernardo offers an infusion center with beautifully decorated and spacious areas for patients to receive care.
- The Scripps Clinic Encinitas infusion center is a warm and nurturing patient favorite.
- The Woltman Family Infusion Center, located in Scripps Mercy Clinic, offers a modern and peaceful setting with natural light. This unique infusion center is part of Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego.
Each outpatient infusion center offers comfortable recliners or beds, reading materials, individual televisions and wireless internet access for patients to use while receiving treatments. Families and friends are welcome to accompany patients during their visit.
View slideshow of the Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines infusion center
(Click images to see captions.)