Urgent Care in San Diego at Scripps Health
For an urgent, but non-life or limb-threatening health concern, urgent care is often a convenient alternative to the emergency room. Our urgent care facilities offer accessible medical evaluation and convenient treatment for minor illnesses and conditions on a walk-in basis. All Scripps urgent care clinics provide both adult and pediatric urgent care.
Whenever a situation is life-threatening, call 9-1-1 immediately.
Urgent Care is available at three Scripps locations:
- Scripps Clinic Rancho Bernardo
8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week
- Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines
24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center Vista
Mon – Fri: 2 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Sat and Sun: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Holidays: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Urgent medical conditions are those not considered emergencies but still require care within 24 hours. Examples include:
- Sprains or strains
- Severe sore throat or cough
- Conditions with a slow onset
- Infections and skin rashes
- Vomiting, diarrhea or dehydration
- Urinary tract infections