Serious about your weight
The weight management programs at Scripps Health aim for one important goal: getting patients back to their healthy weight. Being under- or overweight can have serious, long-lasting health consequences, making it imperative to bring them back to health as quickly as possible.
The weight management services address patients’ unique challenges, and feature:
- Effective, comprehensive care plans for overweight or underweight individuals
- A wide range of weight management options, including surgery
- Strategies to manage weight and increase energy, reduce stress and simply live a healthier lifestyle
An effective hospital-based program
The benefits of a hospital-guided weight management program are many. At Scripps Health, patients have access to:
- A broad range of medical specialists with expertise in metabolic science, endocrinology, diabetes, nutrition and surgical options
- Advanced technology, including laparoscopic and robotic methods
- The latest research findings
- A full complement of patient support services
Patients who seek help at Scripps find an entire team ready to assist them back to their healthy weight.
Weight management services are available at Scripps Clinic.