Apply for the Scripps Clinic Fellowship Program
Most fellowships, with the exceptions of Hematopathology and Procedural Dermatology, accept applications through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service).
Please provide the following:
- Completed application
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Three endorsement letters (One from a residency program director and two from subspecialty faculty members)
- Medical school transcript
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
- USMLE transcript or Comlex scores
For those applying to the hematopathology and procedural dermatology fellowships, download the Application for Clinical Fellowship at Scripps Clinic/Scripps Green Hospital (PDF, 26.9 KB).
Several programs use the Medical Specialties Matching Program (MSMP) of the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP):
- Cardiovascular diseases
Visit NRMP to register for a match.
- Applicants must have completed, or expect to complete, an ACGME-accredited residency program.
- All licenses, ECFMG certification, and professional certifications are the applicant’s responsibility.
- Scripps Clinic does not operate its own J-1 or H-1 visa program.
- Each fellow must have a license to practice medicine in the State of California prior to starting fellowship training. The Postgraduate Training Authorization Letter (PTAL) or California Letter does not apply.
Salary and benefits
Learn more about the salary and benefits for clinical fellows at Scripps Clinic and Scripps Green.