- O’Toole Breast Care Center
- 550 Washington St.
- San Diego, CA 92103 US 32.7502 -117.16 Directions
- Mon. - Fri.: 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Parking is available at the medical building office located at the corner of Washington Street and Fifth Avenue. Enter via Fifth Avenue.
- Self-parking with validation is $1 every 30 minutes with a maximum of $6/day.
Comprehensive Breast Care
The earlier breast cancer is detected, the more successfully it can be treated. At the O’Toole Breast Care Center, we understand that mammography is vitally important to the early detection of breast cancer.
Part of the integrated cancer care services at Scripps Health, the O’Toole Breast Care Center delivers a full range of breast health services, including diagnostic mammograms, 3-D mammography (tomosynthesis), breast biopsies and other services to support a woman’s health.
Combining sophisticated technology with high-quality, compassionate medical expertise, the O’Toole Breast Care Center offers comprehensive breast care conveniently located on the Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego campus in Hillcrest.
The Center is accredited by the American College of Radiology and is listed as a Hologic Pink Ribbon facility which recognizes imaging centers that provide excellent breast care and provide a support system to the women in their community.
To make your exam as comfortable as possible, the O’Toole Breast Care Center provides the following amenities:
- Friendly, supportive staff
- Refreshment center
- Changing room and lockers
- Resource center with computer, library and educational materials
Scripps offers the latest technology for digital mammography.