- O’Toole Breast Care Center
- Temporary Location
- 4077 5th Avenue
- San Diego, CA 92103 US 32.7515 -117.16
- Mon., Thurs. and Fri.: 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Registration area is on the 1st floor in Outpatient Radiology.
- Self-parking is $4.00 for the first three hours. Valet services are available for an additional $5.00.
Comprehensive Breast Care
Located on the Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego campus in Hillcrest, the O’Toole Breast Care Center offers comprehensive care in a convenient location. The center combines sophisticated technology with experienced and compassionate medical staff in comfortable surroundings.
Part of the integrated cancer services at Scripps Health, the O’Toole Breast Care Center delivers a full range of breast health services, including diagnostic mammograms, 3-D mammography, breast biopsies and other services to support a woman’s health.
The O’Toole Breast Care Center is in a temporary location and will soon be moving to 550 Washington Street.
To make your exam as comfortable as possible, the O’Toole Breast Care Center provides:
- Friendly, supportive staff
- Changing room
Scripps offers the latest technology for digital mammography.