Areas of Expertise
- Internal Medicine
- 4060 Fourth Ave
- San Diego, CA 92103 US 32.7508 -117.162 Directions
- Phone Number
On Medical Staff At
Dr. Suja DuBois specializes in gastroenterology and hepatology and provides advanced therapeutic endoscopic procedures, such as endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP). Dr. DuBois enjoys many aspects of gastroenterology, such as providing colorectal cancer screenings and other preventative care, managing complex inflammatory bowel disease, and treating common conditions, such as constipation and gastroesophageal reflux.
She believes in a comprehensive approach to patient care that includes diet, lifestyle, psychology and pharmacology. Dr. DuBois welcomes new patients.
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, MD, 1998
- University of Washington Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1999
- University of Washington Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 2001
- University of Washington Medical Center, Gastroenterology, 2004