Dr. Suja DuBois graduated from the University of Southern California School of Medicine in 1998 as a member of the medical honor society. She served her residency in internal medicine at the University of Washington in Seattle, and was board certified in internal medicine in 2001. Dr. DuBois then completed fellowship training specializing in gastroenterology at the University of Washington, with an emphasis in advanced therapeutic endoscopic procedures including ERCP. She was board certified in gastroenterology in 2004.
Areas of Expertise
- Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, 2004
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, MD, 1998
- University of Washington Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1999
- University of Washington Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 2001
- University of Washington Medical Center, Gastroenterology, 2004